Do you have a passion for the Sales and Marketing? Do the aerospace, automotive and the defense industries fascinate you?
For you the POGO is not only a dance style but also a selling formula: “Ask about the Person, the Organization, and the person’s Goals and Obstacles”. You aren’t afraid to give a “cold” phone call? Do you like travels?
Do you believe in Operations Management, working for a company where individuals with innovative solutions to society’s most pressing industrial problems work together? Are you ambitious and persistent, with a drive to tackle major optimizations challenges?
Would you like to inject your fun personality into a friendly, open office?
If so, read on…
Job Description: AMIA Systems is seeking a Traineeship-Business Developer to join its dynamic team. You will accomplish business development activities by researching and developing Marketing & Sales opportunities and plans as well as implementing Sales & Marketing plans.
What we Expect: Come to work every day ready to be the best you can be for (y)our clients. Be passionate about (y)our products and engineering innovations. Lead by example. Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. Expect the same from everyone on the team.
- Master degree in Business Engineering or related field
- Positive attitude with an excellent work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Don’t be afraid to give a phone call
- Interested by the so called “start-up environment”
- Write and French and/or Dutch
- Excellent copywriting skills, should be able to rework technical content or report on (y)our activities
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting spirit to support the growth of a small structure
- Excellent work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to share technical expertise with peers
- Willingness to learn; creative and problem solving personality
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Willing to test software applications
- Read and Write Excel Macro in order to automate (y)our processes
Things We’d Also Like to See:
- Some experience in (1) production management or (2) supply chain management
- Ability to write and speak in German or Spanish
- Familiarity with Computer-aided design (CAD) tools
To apply for the Traineeship-Business Developer position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and anything else you think will help us know more about you, your interests and qualifications. Be sure to mention “Traineeship BizDev / 002 – Traineeship-Business Developer” in the subject line of your email.
|Job Category||BizDev / Business Developer|